Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 28 Apr 2023 10:38:37 GMT by Eric51
I have recently inherited some shares, which are held in an EU country. The bank, which holds theses shares told me that all taxes have been deducted at source in this country and tax exemption certificates have been issued for shares of companies, which are from other countries. Do I have to declare the dividends on my UK Self Assessment Tax Return?
Posted Fri, 05 May 2023 10:34:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

If you are tax resident in the UK, you need to declare your worldwide income - Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.