Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 30 Nov 2022 14:24:29 GMT by John Flaherty
Where do I state payment made under a cycle to work scheme within the tax year to ensure I receive the tax break within the return?
Posted Fri, 02 Dec 2022 14:09:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

The figure is usually deducted from your salary so that you don't need to claim the tax relief, please check this with your payroll.

Thank you.
Posted Mon, 05 Dec 2022 11:21:50 GMT by John Flaherty
Whilst it is deducted from payroll is a tax return not a blank page where all items like this need to be reentered to be counted?
Posted Fri, 09 Dec 2022 12:00:06 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

When you complete the tax return, you include your taxable income which should already have the amount deducted.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.