Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 28 Apr 2023 09:39:50 GMT by sabrinayuyu yu
I am a overseas landlord. now I want to do the self assessment this year. however, I can't find my utr (lots of documents were lost during my relocation). since my a overseas landlord, I can't access the online service. and I tried the hmrc helpline, never got through. pls advise what I should do?
Posted Fri, 05 May 2023 10:06:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

You will need to keep trying our overseas number or write to us here:

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.