Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 23 May 2023 15:39:03 GMT by mycchkger
To reduce my 2023-24 payments on account, I know I have to fill in Box 10, Box 11 and Box 17 in form SA110. However I cannot find these fields in the online forms. Would you please advise, if I need to claim reduction for 2023-2024 tax due to lower expected income, can I do this through online? Or I have to do this by paper form or using 3rd parties tools?
Posted Fri, 26 May 2023 08:55:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can reduce them online after submitting.

Understand your Self Assessment tax bill

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.