Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 04 Dec 2022 17:04:58 GMT by taplowe2
I have overseas employment and need to enter this on self assessment. The form to submit employment income requires an employer's PAYE reference. Since my foreign employer does not have this, should I simply enter "N/A"?
Posted Tue, 06 Dec 2022 15:19:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Yes that is correct.

If foreign tax has been deducted and you are claiming foreign tax credit relief, you should also include the details
on the foreign income page  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.