Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:49:33 GMT by CcAa
Hi, I need to apply for split year treatment so I need to fill in SA102 for my employment income even if income tax has been deducted in my payroll. My job started on 4 Apr 22 and the tax year ended on 5 Apr. Do I still need to include the 2 days income (4-5 Apr 22) in SA102? If my employer cannot provide me a P60 for these 2 days income, what can I do then? Thanks
Posted Fri, 21 Oct 2022 15:36:00 GMT by
Hi CcAa,

If your first payment from the job you started on 4 April 2022 was paid to you after 5 April 2022, then that income is considered to be that of the next tax year 2022 to 2023
which is the current tax year.  

You will need to review the guidance at:

Residence, domicile and the remittance basis: RDR1

You can take the tests to determine if you are classed as non resident for tax year  2021 to 2022.

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.