Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 16 May 2023 16:19:00 GMT by Humaira Naeem
Hi , How can I file a self-assessment for the previous year 2021 and 2022? I paid tax through PAYE but there is some amount which I need to show. Thanks
Posted Tue, 23 May 2023 13:32:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will need to complete form SA1 to register.

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.