Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 06 Sep 2022 00:02:45 GMT by Liam A
I have received a message from HMRC telling me I am due a refund and that it is going to be paid by bank transfer. However, I have changed banks recently and the details held by HMRC are out of date. How do I go about lettting HMRC know my new bank details?
Posted Thu, 08 Sep 2022 14:04:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi liamahern, 

You can update your bank details with HMRC by contacting the Self Asessment Team. 

Please see this link for the contact details. 

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you, 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.