Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 16 Mar 2023 19:41:06 GMT by Daniel Talbot
Hi, I have recently become self employed and started trading under a business but i wish to now trade under my own name. Do i need to notify HMRC? thankyou
Posted Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:48:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 17


There are several areas that need to be notified. 

Have a look at the guidance at :

Tell HMRC about a change to your business   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.