Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 05 Jun 2023 07:40:58 GMT by Nicola Barnett
My son is a UK citizen but a Spanish resident. He has just turned 18 and we are trying to locate and access his Child Trust Fund but to do this he needs a National insurance number but he can't get a National Insurance Number unless he is in the UK. Does anyone know the solution to this. Many Thanks
Posted Thu, 21 Sep 2023 21:30:37 GMT by AUUK expat Stone
Does anyone have a solution to this query? I have the same problem (except we live in Australia).

You must be signed in to post in this forum.