Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 11 Feb 2023 17:08:14 GMT by Alexvod
I have been offered a full time job overseas which will take place in 2023-2024 tax year .Based on my working hours and days in the UK I understand that I am qualified for the Third automatic overseas test for non residency. My question is shall I inform HMRC about the job or non residency before my assignment for instance in March 2023,if yes then how to do it such as sending a form SA 109 etc ,or it is not required at this stage?
Posted Wed, 15 Feb 2023 13:07:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

As it is in the future, circumstances may change so you would only notify us when it actually happens. you can complete form P85 to so this.

Get your Income Tax right if you're leaving the UK

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.