Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 31 May 2023 14:55:07 GMT by John999 L
Hi Officer I livied in British for over 270 days and earned local salary for tax year 2022/2023. In addition, I also gained overseas income for over GBP2,000. For tax year 2021/2022, I used Paper form [SA102 and SA106] to report the overseas income. Recently, I received a letter from HMRC and requested me to submit the self-assessment by electronic form unless a special reason provided. I login my tax account and tried to file a return. However, i found a description: "foreign income Help about: Welcome Page 08 - Foreign income If your only foreign income was either or both: untaxed foreign interest received, up to £2,000 foreign dividends, up to £2,000" Captioned information is at: So, can I use electronic form to report/file my tax return? If yes, can you send me a hyper-link for file a return? If no, what are the forms I need to use? Many thanks John
Posted Thu, 01 Jun 2023 13:02:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Please refer to File your Self Assessment tax return online
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.