Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 02 Mar 2023 12:00:30 GMT by Adam Smith
I am based in England and I'm currently discussing with a university whether my employment with them as a visiting lecturer is as a self-employed worker or if I need to join their payroll. I have found this guidance however it has come from Wales. Would this apply to England as well? If not has similar guidance been published for England?
Posted Mon, 06 Mar 2023 14:09:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

The guidance refers to the tax treatment in the UK as a whole.

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 07 Mar 2023 12:59:20 GMT by Adam Smith
Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.