Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 10 Apr 2023 17:15:51 GMT by Dimi
Hi guys I will be leaving the UK soon and won’t be coming back to live here. Going back to my country and was wondering what do I need to do to let HMRC know. I usually fill Self Assessments and already did for the 2022-2023 year. I said there the date I will be leaving. Is there anything else i need to do/fill? Thanks for the help 
Posted Tue, 18 Apr 2023 12:28:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
If you have no continuing source of UK income, you do not need to do anything now that you have completed your 22-23 tax return#.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.