Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 07 Apr 2023 14:08:20 GMT by Sam Pun
Does my wife should have a UTR to send her marriage allowance to me ? What is the procedure to inform tax department she is giving her marriage allowance to me ? Should it be applied online, or by a form?
Posted Mon, 17 Apr 2023 13:54:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

She does not need a UTR to apply. You can see more information here:

Apply for Marriage Allowance

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.