Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 16 May 2023 21:02:50 GMT by palmino
Hello, I'm looking to cancel Marriage Allowance online (as a result of changes to our incomes). The following page says I can cancel online: However, the link takes me to the page to APPLY for Marriage Allowance for the first time. Can you please share the link to the form to CANCEL it? Thanks.
Posted Tue, 23 May 2023 14:29:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

We do not have access to a form as it would be within the PTA if there is one.

If you can't cancel it online, the recipient needs to contact the Income Tax department -

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.