Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 09 Jun 2022 04:38:08 GMT by Teresa NG
I am living in Hong Kong and have an apartment in UK rented out. I have applied for the Non-resident landlord scheme and need to submit tax return self assessment. I am registering for the online self assessment account and it asked for my postcode. Since I am living in Hong Kong with NO available postcode. What should I put in? I have tried 00 or 000 or 0000 All do not work and it does not allow jumping to the next page.
Posted Fri, 10 Jun 2022 11:57:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

When being asked for the post code, you should use the link to report an issue with the page. This would allow you to send a query to our digital support team. If they are unable to help, you will not be able to access the online account and would need to file the return by paper.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.