Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 24 Mar 2023 15:21:36 GMT by Rosa Franchi
I used your online service to speak to someone regarding a query I had with regards to a simple assessment. I was told that I would need to speak to someone at Simple assessment on the phone who could help. The number I was given was by the online chat was 0300 200 7835 but when you call this number it is dead. Can someone please clarify the correct number? Please note I do not want the Self Assessment number I only want to talk to people in the Simple Assessment department as they are the only ones that can deal with my query.
Posted Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:34:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You need to contact the Income Tax team to discuss your Simple Assessment tax bill.

Income Tax: general enquiries

You can find guidance here:

Check your Simple Assessment tax bill

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.