Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 12 Nov 2022 22:31:03 GMT by Ayra
I am tax resident in UK and regularly complete SA for the PAYE income. For the first time I recieved income in Indian bank account equivalent to nearly £2700 from online teaching in the last financial year. Should I add this in foriegn income? I cant see an option to add this type of income in foriegn section. Hope I can use £1000 trading allowance here. Please advise. Thanks
Posted Wed, 16 Nov 2022 15:39:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Yes, you will add this to your self employment.

If foreign tax has been paid, you will also need to complete the foreign income section here:

Tax on foreign income

Yes, you can use the trading allowance against this.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.