Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 30 Sep 2023 09:52:40 GMT by Wing Cheng
Hi, I am a UK resident. Interactive Brokers UK paid me USD and GBP interest for my idle cash. Am I right since it's paid by a UK company it should be treated as UK interest income? Thanks!
Posted Thu, 05 Oct 2023 12:47:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You will need to convert the dollars to sterling.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.