Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 06 Jun 2023 16:13:14 GMT by Frankie Chow
I am holding 35% share of a foreign company in Hong Kong. If there is no dividend and no salary from this company, do I need to file it in my Self Assessment?
Posted Thu, 08 Jun 2023 12:46:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If this was the only reason for self assessment then no.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.