Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:24:27 GMT by Kolif
I am a non-UK resident with £300 interest income from the UK bank saving account in the tax year 2022/2023. This is my only income in UK and there is no tax to be deducted from interest income in my country. Do I need to file the self assessment for this £300 income? If the answer is “Yes”. Then which documents I have to submit? Thank you for your assistance.
Posted Fri, 05 May 2023 08:46:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Kolif,

You do not need to declare this interest income. 

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.