Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 12 Oct 2023 14:09:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 32
Hi,

We would advise contacting the Customs and International trade team with your query.

Imports and exports: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 19 Oct 2023 07:38:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi lplaw2023 law,

If 40 days and not yet received the UTR you will need to contact HMRC to review.
Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

Posted Thu, 19 Oct 2023 14:48:29 GMT by
I have received a letter stating I'm owed a tax rebate and that it will be sent to me via nationwide ppi, I do not want my cheque sent to them but directly to me, if this can't be done then cancel cheque
Posted Mon, 30 Oct 2023 13:58:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 32
Hi Bev66 Freemantle,

You would need to contact our Income Tax team to review your record to see why the repayment is being issued to a 3rd party.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2023 16:33:11 GMT by
I an trying to apply for a tax refund and they say something in my details is wrong. I can't figure out what. Can you please help me?
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2023 23:02:44 GMT by Renata Renata
Hi, I am 64 years old. I left UK on the 10th September, terminating my employment. I have received my P45 and small lump sum of my private pension. I have currently moved out to Poland receiving statuary polish pension only. I would like to claim tax return in the UK, but cannot verify myself online via government gateway. Please advise how this can be proceeded? Is there are any forms, Email or any other solutions available. Please advise. Thank you.
Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2023 15:05:32 GMT by HMRC Admin 32
Hi Rushani79,

If you contact our Income Tax team using the link below, we can then review your repayment claim and record, and give you more advice.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2023 09:14:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi Renata,

If you are unable to submit your repayment claim online you can complete and print the form P85 and send it by post. The address to send it to is:

HMRC
Self Assessment & PAYE
BX9 1AS
UK

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.