Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 18 May 2023 08:03:55 GMT by Tracey Daniel
Hello - if a person is resident in Saudi with a spouse who is working there, can they take an income drawdown income payment and if so do they have their personal allowance - and can that be used now as they take the income, or is it reclaimed via a self assessment at the end of the tax year? Thank you
Posted Wed, 24 May 2023 13:00:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Yes, you have the allowance if a UK citizen. further guidance is at:

Tax on your UK income if you live abroad

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.