Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 11 May 2023 07:58:36 GMT by Michael Collins
I live in the Irish Republic and I have a UK work pension which I would like to draw down. I have made a withdrawal of £500 so that you are aware that I am now on your tax system. How do I apply for an NT Tax Code?
Posted Wed, 17 May 2023 14:39:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

You can apply to have an NT code operated against your UK pension by completing the form DT Individual linked below:

Double Taxation: UK-Ireland (Form Ireland-Individual)             

The completed form will have to be certified by the tax authority of Ireland, who will then forward it to HMRC.

Thank you.                                                              

You must be signed in to post in this forum.