Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 12 May 2023 15:49:16 GMT by Kain Shin
Hi HMRC Admin, Could you advise what country code of the income generated from the US Treasury Bill should used please? It is referred to the origin country of USA or the country of receiving bank (eg HKG)? Thanks.
Posted Fri, 19 May 2023 12:00:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Page FN3 of SA106 notes contains a list of 3 letter codes for each country.  
It is the country of origin of the income and not the country of the bank account that should be used. (Foreign notes.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.