Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 26 Jan 2024 12:16:57 GMT by
I was on simplified expenses with my old vehicle from April 22-Nov-22 And now I am on a different vehicle which I wanted to do in order to go onto the detailed record-keeping expenses. I am now doing my 22-23 self assessment, however am I able to do both the simplified version and the detailed version under the same tax return, as I changed vehicles half way through? Or do I only start the detailed version in the 23-24 tax return? hope this makes sense.
Posted Tue, 30 Jan 2024 17:17:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Yes you can still do this.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.