Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 31 Oct 2022 10:17:06 GMT by Dearbhla Ryan
I was invited to fill out a self-assessment tax return but I am in full-time employment and pay PAYE. I received a lump sum bonus last year so filled that out in the relevant section in 'Other UK Incomes, however I paid PAYE on that at the time which is mentioned on my P60. The tax calculation is now showing I owe tax on that lump sum. I did say that the tax was already paid. Should I submit my form knowing it's incorrect?
Posted Wed, 02 Nov 2022 10:45:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If you submit the tax return and contact our helpline after 72 hours, we will be able to view the calculation and review the tax return
to advise where the additional tax is due from.

See link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.