Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 08 Feb 2023 11:22:26 GMT by Oleksandr
I am Ukrainian, I live in Scotland. Registered as Self employed, moved to a new address. How can I change the address? I can't change the address by phone, I don't know the language
Posted Mon, 13 Feb 2023 15:43:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

Where English is not spoken by a tax payer or is very limited, we can arrange to contact a translator and have a 3-way conversation.  

If you have a government gateway user ID and password, you can also use the online service to record a change of address.

(Tell HMRC when you change your address).

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.