Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 29 Apr 2023 10:12:01 GMT by donoges424
Hi, I referred a few friends to an energy electricity company, for what I have received some money into my energy account (that is used to pay the energy bills), i.e. haven't cashed it out or anything like that. Is this considered income / do I have to declare that on my SA? Does it count towards net adjusted income?
Posted Fri, 05 May 2023 13:42:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

There is no need to declare this. It is not considered income, so is not taxable.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.