Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 28 Jun 2022 12:54:15 GMT by username4gov
We just claimed last 4 years of Employment Allowance and ended up having unallocated credit in our account. We have sent 2 letters to "National Insurance Contributions and Employers Office, HM Revenue and Customs, BX9 1BX" in the past 8 weeks requesting refund of credit but so far we do not receive any reply, not even an acknowledgement. What can we do? It is a rather large sum and we do not want to use it to pay for future payment as that would take months if not years. Please help. Thank you.
Posted Tue, 28 Jun 2022 16:03:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Employment Allowance can’t be refunded as cash.
Please contact the employers helpline on 0300 200 3200 so they can reorganise your account, and then you can request a refund of a payment that you have made in the past.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.