Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 11 Jul 2022 11:02:15 GMT by chall
As part of a tender submission we have been asked the following: Will the economic operator be able to provide a certificate with regard to the payment of social security contributions and taxes or provide information enabling the contracting authority or contracting entity to obtaining it directly by accessing a national database in any Member State that is available free of charge? ❍ Yes ❍ No Is this something HMRC can provide? If so how do we request it. Thank you
Posted Fri, 22 Jul 2022 14:58:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi chall

If your business is a limited company in the UK then HMRC will normally be able to provide certification that your company has complied with it's obligations.
 A request for a tax clearance certificate should be made in writing to Corporation Tax Services
HM Revenue and Customs
United Kingdom

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.