Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 08 Jun 2023 07:34:35 GMT by tm0407
I currently live in UK and I am a UK resident (and domiciled in UK) I am registered to complete SA Tax Returns and file them every year. I am going to live overseas for 2 years in an EEA country where I will work continue to work remotely for my UK employer. After 2 years I will return to the UK. I will not receive any foreign income whilst overseas. How should I report my income from my UK employer going forward - should I continue to report it via SA, or should I report it to the Authorities of the Country where I will be living for the next 2 years. Also, will this have any impact on my UK employer?
Posted Mon, 12 Jun 2023 09:25:30 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Please refer to guidance at:
Tax on your UK income if you live abroad
Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.