Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 04 Dec 2022 17:12:23 GMT by taplowe2
I receive a mixed income of UK and foreign employment. My UK income is not sufficient to pay into national insurance, but my total income is. How can I pay into National Insurance through Self Assessment?
Posted Tue, 06 Dec 2022 15:11:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You can only do this if you are self employed.

Please contact her NI helpline on 0300 200 3500  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.