Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 04 Nov 2022 07:50:58 GMT by VIN AC
Good morning. We managed to subscribe in CDS but now when entering into "Manage your account authorities" to authorise our agent, the message that appears says "You do not havea cash, duty or deferrment account yet". I believe this account was created authomatically when subscribing. So how can we solve this? Thank you Kind regards Vin AC
Posted Fri, 04 Nov 2022 15:08:39 GMT by Customs oldtimer
As cash account should have been created automatically but you may find that you need to use the ‘view your customs financial accounts’ link to see this. You will of course need to put some funds into the account as well as grant agents standing authority to use the account. A deferment account is optional so if you wanted one it would need to be applied for. If you have tried this and something has gone wrong when you registered hopefully one of the HMRC admins can help.
Posted Mon, 07 Nov 2022 13:47:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi
I would advise contacting the Customs and International trade helpline on 0300 322 9434 with your query or email cds.operations@hmrc.gov.uk.
Thankyou.
Regards.
Posted Sat, 19 Nov 2022 21:36:21 GMT by jason.TC
Hi VIN AC I am having them same issue, did you manage to resolve the issue? thanks Jason
Posted Thu, 15 Dec 2022 09:45:43 GMT by VIN AC
Sorry for the delay in replying! I sent several e-mails to customsaccountingrepayments@hmrc.gov.uk and it was solved after a few days Hope it helps Kind regards VIN AC

You must be signed in to post in this forum.