Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 07 Mar 2023 17:17:05 GMT by silakaraman
Hi, My new employee put me on emergency tax code. But my income is less than personal allowance within the tax year so I need to be on personal allowance tax code. How can I correct my tax code? I am on zero hour contact as well.
Posted Fri, 10 Mar 2023 13:10:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You will need to contact our Income Tax team to discuss this.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.