Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 27 Aug 2022 09:08:02 GMT by Brenda To
Hi, I am a BNO visa holder and relocated to the UK in April 2022. I have a sole proprietorship business (sole trader) in Hong Kong providing financial services to a Hong Kong Company. My business has 2 Hong Kong staff working in Hong Kong and the business makes some profits. I would like to know how do I report tax in the UK? And how to calculate my taxable income? Thank you.
Posted Mon, 05 Sep 2022 10:13:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Please read the following guidance to find out how to egister as a sole trader and report your self-employed income in the self employed pages (SA103) of your Self Assessment tax return.                                                  

Set up as a sole trader

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.