Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 27 Dec 2022 10:51:27 GMT by renton.david
When calculating adjusted net income, is the start point of taxable income allowed to include deductions made for payroll giving? (as it does on my P60) or do I have to 'add back'? PG is a tax relief/deduction but I'm finding the guidance a bit ambiguous/uncertain. TIA.
Posted Tue, 03 Jan 2023 13:06:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You can go by the P60 you do not need to add these back on.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.