Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 25 May 2023 16:52:22 GMT by Tushemerirwe Joan
Hi, I got a bank role part time with nhs as I was looking for another job. I then got a new full and started working there in March. Thing is I was put on the br tax code on this new job and yet when I started this new job, I stopped earning anything from nhs as I did not have time to work there anymore. My question is if I leave the nhs job since I don’t earn anything, does my tax bracket change and can I get a refund for the three months I was only receiving one income and being taxed on it?
Posted Tue, 30 May 2023 13:27:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
You will need to contact us so that we can update your tax code.
If you are due a refund for the current tax year this will be given when your next tax code is used:
Income Tax: general enquiries
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.