Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 31 May 2022 20:14:04 GMT by smilybar
My Case is: My wife owned a property in Hong Kong but sold. We are planning to buy a property in UK and this will be our first property in UK. (Sole owner will be considered) Q1) Is my wife a first time buyer? Q2) Am I a first time buyer? Q3) If so, can we apply "Help to buy" scheme? Q4) How much stamp duty tax should we pay for buying a property in our situation? Thank you very much :) Kind regards, Smilybar
Posted Wed, 01 Jun 2022 08:20:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

Please contact the Stamp Duty Land Tax team for advice.

Stamp Duty Land Tax

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.