Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 03 Oct 2022 12:19:23 GMT by gary lam

gary lam
Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 15:25:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

If you qualify for split year then you only report any foreign income for the UK part of the year.

RDRM12000 - Residence: The SRT: Split year treatment: Contents

The guidance at RDRM12150 will help you work out if split year treatment applies. 

If you do not qualify then you will need to report all your foreign income to the UK.

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.




You must be signed in to post in this forum.