Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 16 Nov 2022 16:27:09 GMT by Ivanka Dobreva
Can I receive by post, the paper form of Tax Return, fill it up and send back to you?
Posted Fri, 18 Nov 2022 13:10:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can print a paper tax return here:

Self Assessment tax return forms

If you are unable to do so you can request a return from our Self Assessment team.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.