Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 10 May 2022 10:13:47 GMT by Pam Stuart-Smith
Until recently, there was an easy to find section on the self assessment form to record income from Foreign Pension. Last year (tax year ended April 2021) and this year (tax year ended April 2022), I cannot find where to record this. I have two small pensions, one from Greece, one from France. Please can anyone help me find the right place to record these. Last year I thought that maybe HMRC didn't need the information any longer so I didn't report it - now that tax return is being checked by HMRC!
Posted Fri, 13 May 2022 14:26:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 28

This goes under the foreign section of the return.

If you are filing online then you need to select yes to foreign income under the tailor your return section and then select pension when asked under the foreign section for the type of income. The questions should then match the paper version.

You can find guidance here:

Self Assessment: Foreign (SA106)

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 13 May 2022 15:56:41 GMT by Pam Stuart-Smith
Thank you, I'll try that. I'm sure it was easier to find previously!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.