Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:30:55 GMT by rd426
Hi, I have accidentally paid my self assessment/personal income tax into the HMRC corporate tax account. I did use my tax over reference. Will this £ be automatically redirected to the correct HMRC account? If not, what do I do to fix this? Thanks for your help.
Posted Tue, 31 Jan 2023 14:27:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If you contact our Self Assessment team after 5 working days and confirm where the payment was made from and to, the amount and reference used we can send a request to trace this if it has not been allocated to your account.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.