Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 16 Aug 2022 14:37:18 GMT by hpmt
I have received a lump sum payment for the pension accumulated when I was working in Japan. How should I report this amount? Any idea how this will be taxed and is it possible to get any tax relief because it's a pension payment?
Posted Wed, 17 Aug 2022 14:24:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.