Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 25 Jul 2022 15:56:07 GMT by Ka Luk
Hi HMRC, I received equity (stock) dividend from foreign company (US, Singapore, Hong Kong) from my broker account in UK in form of foreign currency. The amount is over £2000. May I know do I need to declare them when fill in Self Assessment form? If needed, which form should I use? Thank you. Regards, kf
Posted Tue, 26 Jul 2022 08:50:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Please refer to guidance at:

Tax on foreign income    .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.