Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 18 Jun 2023 14:47:30 GMT by Notsorich
I have holdings in a number of UK domiciled OEICs via one of the major platforms. My annual tax summary from the platform shows two pairs of entries of the from 'Cash Unit Rebate ... £X' and 'Cash Unit Rebate Tax .. £Y', where £Y (Tax Deducted) is 20% of £X (Amount paid Gross). They do not appear to relate to specific holdings. Where specifically (i.e. page and box number) should I enter the Gross and Tax amounts on my Tax Return 2023? I was thinking SA100/TR3 boxes 17 and 19 resp., but thought it best to check.
Posted Thu, 22 Jun 2023 13:28:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Yes fill in boxes 17 and 19 on TR3.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.