Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 26 Dec 2022 17:23:40 GMT by BigMart
Where do I put on the SA form, a dividend received from an overseas company (<£1000) but not taxed?
Posted Thu, 29 Dec 2022 13:35:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

At section 3 'Tailor your return', answer yes to the question 'Did you receive dividends?' This then opens further boxes for you to declare this income.

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.