Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 06 Oct 2022 13:08:27 GMT by BOBU L
Hi there, If I have employment income and that should already reported by the employer to HMRC, I need to do self assessment on taxable interest / dividend, do I still need to report the employment income in the form or can leave them blank and only fill in the interest / dividend part? Thanks
Posted Wed, 12 Oct 2022 16:23:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 20

You should declare all of your income during the tax year even if it has already been taxed.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.