Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 18 Dec 2022 11:52:42 GMT by David Whitewood
Hi, I need to claim EIS loss relief on share disposal at a loss. I pay higher rate PAYE and do not need to make a tax return. Can I do this online? If not, who do I write to and what information do I need to supply? Thanks
Posted Wed, 21 Dec 2022 15:17:06 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You need to claim this in writing.

PAYE & Self Assessment,
HM Revenue and Customs,
United Kingdom

You need to give the date and amount purchased for and the same for selling, also the name of the company.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.